Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta.
You can cook Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s of Pesto from Gourmet Farms.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Bell pepper.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Century Tuna.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
Creamy Tuna Pesto Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta until just tender..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 3 – 4 minutes. Add the Century Tuna and continue sautéing until vegetables are soft. Then add the heavy cream.
- Drain pasta and place back in sauce pan. Mix in vegetable and tuna mixture. Serve with grated cheese on the top..