Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette. Try this classic omelette for brunch or serve with lots of green salad for a quick and satisfying dinner. Place a frying pan over medium heat and melt the coconut oil. Add the butter and heat until bubbling.
Heat the oil in a small non-stick omelette pan, add the omelette mix and swirl around the pan. Cook until just turning golden underneath. Ham and cheese turn a simple omelette into a filling breakfast or a fun breakfast for dinner choice. You can have Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- You need 100 grams of coarsely chopped ham.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Fresh chives add color and extra flavor. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ham and cheese on top of the egg mix. Mix most of the cheese with the ham or gammon, egg yolks, mustard, herbs and some seasoning.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette instructions
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
Add diced ham, (we use Oscar Mayer lean smoked slices, two slices per omelette) and heat until the ham is warm and still tender. Leave in pan to retain warmth. Ham with Swiss & American cheeses. Served with hash browns and choice of bread. Gluten Free when you choose the Gluten Free English Muffin.