Two Lemon Poppy Loaves For You.
You can have Two Lemon Poppy Loaves For You using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Two Lemon Poppy Loaves For You
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 medium of sized avocado (mashed and ripe – used as a butter substitute).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon zest.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of 1% milk.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Poppy seeds.
Two Lemon Poppy Loaves For You instructions
- Add in all dry ingredients first. This includes sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and avocados..
- To the dry ingredients, add the 3 eggs and 1 egg yolk..
- While still mixing, add in the lemon juice and the milk..
- After everything is mixed, ass in the lemon zest and the poppy seeds and make sure everything is well combined..
- Prepare 2 floured and greased loaf pans and pour half of the mix into one pan and the other half in the other pan..
- Bake for 31 minutes at 350* (yes I know it's an odd amount of time but it's perfect this way guyyyys).
- After taking out of the oven, let them sit for 3-5 minutes and then remove them from their pans and transfer them to a wire rack..
- Happy loafing 😋🍞🍋.