Gourmet blue cheese burgers.. The Best Burgers in Loudoun County! A Bacon Cheeseburger with Imported Gorgonzola Blue Cheese, Balsamic Glazed Onions, Apple-wood Smoked Bacon, Fresh Lettuce, Red Ripe Tomato and a Touch of Our Own Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook.
This recipe for hamburgers stuffed with blue cheese makes a delicious, juicy burger your kids will love. Add the burgers to the pan. Serve on the hamburger bun and top with lettuce, tomato and onion as desired. You can have Gourmet blue cheese burgers. using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gourmet blue cheese burgers.
- You need 1 lb of 80% lean ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 slice of thick cut bacon.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 slice of white cheddar.
- It’s 1 head of romain lettuce.
- You need 2 of kaiser buns.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely crumbled blue cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped shallot.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of freshly cracked black pepper.
Mix ground beef with gourmet sauce, salt, and pepper. Instead of topping your burgers with the usual cheddar or Swiss cheeses, stuff them with blue cheese. We've been serving these for many years. Press blue cheese into the center of two patties; top with remaining patties.
Gourmet blue cheese burgers. step by step
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, garlic, blue cheese and chopped shallot in a large bowl and thoroughly mix all ingredients..
- Form into two large 3/4 inch thick patties..
- Place patties on wax paper and let the patties rest in the refrigerator for an hour or so..
- Slice the onion into 2 slices, 1/3 inch thick..
- Slice tomato about 1/2 inch thick..
- I prefer to cook on a barbecue but you can broil the patties. If you broil the burgers, place the rack 6 inches from the top and set the broiler to maximum temp..
- While the grill or barbecue is preheating, fry the bacon to medium crispy and set aside..
- Grill onion slices for 2 minutes per side. Set aside but leave on the grill, away from direct flame..
- Grill or broil the burgers 4 to 6 minutes per side, to desired degree of doneness..
- While the burgers are cooking, grill or broil the inside of the kaiser rolls to golden brown..
- When the burgers are done, place 3 slices of bacon and 1 slice of white cheddar on each. Move away from heat or turn off gas grill or broiler. Let the cheese melt while you put your favorite condiments and the veggies on your kaiser bun..
- Put your burger together and enjoy..
Serve on buns with onion, tomato and lettuce if desired. Blue Cheese Burgers from Barefoot Contessa. Place a hamburger and a slice of blue cheese in. Try Blue Cheese Burger Totchos to satisfy that burger craving. We dressed up everyone's favorite totchos like a gourmet burger, complete with blue cheese crumbles, onions and creamy blue cheese dressing.