Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls.
You can have Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls
- It’s 1 loaf of sandwich bread (I used white).
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, melted.
Nikki's Cinnamon bread rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Remove crust from bread, then roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar and yolks.
- Spread mixture on bread, then roll it up like a roll.
- In a shallow dish mix remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat roll lightly with melted butter, then roll the roll in the cinnamon and sugar mix..
- Place on an non greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.