Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili.
You can cook Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 5-6 of md/lg jalapeños (diced).
- You need 1/2 of lg White onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of White Northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 tbs of fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of Mexican oregano.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 3 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 8 Oz of Cream cheese (softened).
- You need 4 Oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Green onions (chopped).
Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili instructions
- Place diced jalapeños, onions, garlic, bell pepper, chicken broth, beans, and seasonings to crockpot. Stir to combine..
- Please chicken breasts on top of mixture in crockpot. Set crockpot on low for 7-8 hours..
- 1/2 way through turn chicken and continue cooking..
- Remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to crockpot and add cream cheese. Stir well making sure cream cheese is melted. Cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Turn off heat and add cilantro and green onions right before serving..
- Garnish with cheese of your choice, tortilla chips or avocado..