One Pan Mexican Quinoa.
You can have One Pan Mexican Quinoa using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Mexican Quinoa
- You need of Produce & Spices.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juice from.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, minced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Foods.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 can of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn, 15oz (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of black beans, 15oz (drained and rinsed).
One Pan Mexican Quinoa step by step
- Mince the two garlic cloves and jalapeño. Mix dry spices in a bowl (1 tsp Chili, 0.5 tsp Cumin).
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add minced garlic and jalapeño. Stir for one minute or until fragrant..
- Add broth (1cup), then quinoa (1cup), beans (drained), tomatoes, corn (drained), spices mix (salt and pepper to taste)..
- Boil. Cover. Reduce heat and let simmer until quinoa is cooked through (about 20 mins)..
- Stir in the diced avocado and cilantro, squeeze half a lime over each bowl..
- Serve immediately, leave salt and pepper out to taste..