You can cook Coconut Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cupcakes
- It’s of – Cupcakes -.
- Prepare 260 g of Flour.
- Prepare 9 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 60 g of Shredded Coconut.
- It’s 170 g of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 300 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 130 g of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 6 g of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of – White Chocolate Icing -.
- You need 400 g of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 250 g of Cream.
Coconut Cupcakes step by step
- – Cupcakes -.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, egg whites and vanilla essence; stir until well mixed. Add the coconut milk and whisk until well mixed..
- Add the flour mixture and shredded coconut to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups, filling each to 80% full. Bake for 26(+8) min, rotating the tins halfway through..
- Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the cupcakes from the molds..
- – White Chocolate Icing -.
- Chop the white chocolate; set aside..
- Boil the cream. Stir in the white chocolate. Let the mixture cool in your fridge to 18C..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the mixture until fluffy..
- Decorate as you like..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/cupcakes/coconut-cupcakes/.