Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese.
You can have Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese
- You need 2 1/8 of th of a inch thick cut pork loin slice.
- You need 2 slices of American cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 tbsp of bbq sauce of your choice. I use homemade.
- You need 4 slices of bread of your choice buttered on one side.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt.
Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese step by step
- Put a skillet on medium heat with no oil or butter in the skillet. In another skillet put 4 table spoons of butter on medium heat..
- After you melt butter sprinkle garlic salt on the meat. Then sauté the pork loin slices til there is a sear on both sides. Once seared put on a paper towel plate..
- Then put the buttered side down in a skillet already heated on medium. Add the American slice cut in half on the bread. Then add the sharp cheddar a generous sprinkle over the whole slice. Then add the pork loin slice. Then drizzle the bbq sauce on the meat. Then repeat the cheese in the order I listed. Then top with the buttered side bread side up. Flip over the sandwich once it is grilled to your desired darkness of your grilled cheese. Let the other side grill. Once the other side is grilled to your liking put in on a plate, and cut it at an angle. Enjoy..