Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers.
You can cook Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Gourmet Burger seasoning – optional. (I found mine at Wal-Mart).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Smoked Gouda cheese grated.
Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and form into 4 equal patties. Do not over mix..
- Place burgers over direct heat on hot grill. I cooked them about a med-high heat..
- Cook on one side for about 3 minutes then flip them over and grill for another minute or two. (We like our burgers med/well).
- Remove from grill and decorate your burger as desired..