Quick and easy pizza casserole. This SUPER Easy Pizza Casserole only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It's a totally adaptable, quick and easy weeknight meal! I don't know about you but sometimes dinner planning is just TOO much.
Husband said to add mushrooms and more cheese next time. Add whatever pizza toppings you like! This is very much like crockpot pizza. You can have Quick and easy pizza casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy pizza casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of pre made biscuit powder.
- You need 1 cup of pre made tortilla flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of pizza/spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
My Keto Pizza Casserole combines creamy casseroles with chicken parmesan. Best Way to Reheat Pizza Casserole. I will either toss in the microwave for a quick reheat or if we are doing this for leftovers the night, I will take the leftovers and wrap with aluminum foil and heat in the oven. Whether you call it a hot dish, a bake or a casserole, we can all agree that these dependable and do-able recipes are comfort food at its very best.
Quick and easy pizza casserole step by step
- pre heat oven to 450°.
- mix together flours and milk to create dough.
- kneed dough on floured surface and roll into a log.
- cut log in half and use olive oil to grease the pan/casserole dish and put one half in each pan (I used two nine inch cake pans round).
- brown ground beef and season to taste.
- add pizza/spaghetti sauce to ground beef.
- push dough flat into bottom of dish and put ground beef mix on top.
- top with cheese and other pizza topping and put in the oven for ten minutes.
- casserole is done if dough in the center is cooked through.
From breakfast to dinner, here's every cozy take on this humble dish for any time of the year. How to Make Barbecue Chicken Bubble-Up. Throw together a quick salad and some garlic sticks and dinner is ready in a flash. (this is what I had for dinner tonight). My three-year-old said "I just love this so much" lol I love this recipe for a lot of reasons, one being that it's so easy to switch up the ingredients. A really simple and fast way to make a delicious, low carb Pizza Casserole.