You can cook Curried Oxtails using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curried Oxtails
- You need 3 lb of ox tails trimmed and clean.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of thyme sprigs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 3 clove of sliced garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt/pepper.
- You need 2 of sliced onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of splash of sherry.
Curried Oxtails instructions
- Season ox tails with salt, pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, and garlic slices. ( Placed sliced onions with obtains and marinate over night..
- Add oil to large pot and sear oxtails on each side to seal in flavor. Add onions and garlic slices on oil. When oxtails are browned. Add water, sherry, remaining curry powder, thyme, ketchup & stir.
- Cover with pot lid and cook on low simmer for 2-3 hours. Serve with rice. You can add any seasonings or veggies ex. Beans, potatoes, carrots. My hubby likes it plain…make it your own!.