Sweet potato and peach slow cooker desert or pie filling. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole. This slow-cooker version of sweet potato casserole is a problem solver! Whether you bake sweet potatoes in the oven or cook them in the slow cooker like in this recipe, you probably have come to associate sweet potato casserole with Thanksgiving.
If reheating directly from the freezer, place frozen pie on a baking sheet (brush off any frost). Slow Cooker Turkey with Gravy, Candied Sweet Potatoes & Green Peas. Top tip for making Slow-cooked sweet potato and chickpea curry. You can cook Sweet potato and peach slow cooker desert or pie filling using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and peach slow cooker desert or pie filling
- You need 3 of large peaches.
- You need 3 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare Cloves of two pinches.
- Prepare of Pumpkin allspice.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare Half of a cup of Allmond milk.
- It’s 1 splash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ginger ground.
If you have more time, you can pre sauté the onion. Slow cooker dessert recipes like these are easy and tasty. try not to drool too much while you're gawking This Three-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler Recipe is an easy peach cobbler recipe that can be Honey Sponge Cake Slow Cooker Recipe. If you've got a sweet tooth to satisfy, this is. Trusted slow cooker dessert recipes from Betty Crocker.
Sweet potato and peach slow cooker desert or pie filling instructions
- Chop up sweet potatoes and peaches and add all ingredients into a slow cooker and slow cook 4 to 5 hours I like mine really soft.
- You could add this concoction on top of ice cream or in yogurt or add your favorite cereal or make a pie.
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. How To Make Slow Cooker Chickpea Sweet Potato Stew. Some alternate ingredients if you want to make some swaps: Instead of chickpeas, you can add cannellini or butter beans. The stew is thick and creamy from deliciously melted sweet potatoes and full of hearty chickpeas. I hope your family loves this Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Soup as much as mine does!