You can cook S'mores Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Pie
- Prepare 1 of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 10 Ounces of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Large Bag of Marshmallows.
S'mores Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine milk and cream in saucepan over low heat. Once simmering, remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until melted, then whisk in sugar and salt..
- In a bowl beat eggs and slowly add to chocolate mixture..
- Pour into pie crust and bake 45 minutes. Remove when chocolate is firm..
- Top with marahmallows and return to oven just until golden..
- Cool, then refridgerate 1-2 hours..