Instant pot navy bean and ham soup. All Reviews for Instant Pot® Navy Bean and Ham Soup. Made this soup for Christmas dinner and it was a huge hit!! Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup is a delicious blend of ham and navy beans cooked together in an Instant Pot until the ham is falling off the bone and the navy beans are perfectly tender.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a. Easy ham and bean soup in the Instant Pot! I add some onions, carrots, and celery This ham and bean soup is one of my favorite pressure cooker recipes! You can have Instant pot navy bean and ham soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot navy bean and ham soup
- Prepare Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- You need 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- Prepare of Water to cover.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Home » Soup & Salad » Soup » Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup. Quick Tip: If you don't have time to soak your beans overnight, and you own an electric pressure cooker like an Instant Pot, you can pressure cook the beans instead of soaking them to speed things up. This delicious, hearty Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup is inexpensive and easy to make, plus leftovers are even better the next day! I made this in my Instant Pot (affil link), which is a slow cooker, electric pressure.
Instant pot navy bean and ham soup step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
Watch our Instant Pot Ham and Bean Soup Recipe. There's plenty of delicious and savory ham flavor that you really barely need any salt because between the stock and the ham, everything was well seasoned. We were a little cautious about how the dried beans would cook and if they would be mushy. Kaytis' Navy bean and Ham soup is one of our popular crock pot soups. Easily Turn this recipe into Instant pot navy bean soup.