NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!!. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Let the chocolate harden before enjoying, either at room temperature or by putting the truffles in the fridge for a quick method. First, stick a sleeve of Oreos in a gallon-size resealable bag and use the back of a spoon to smash them up as small as possible so your truffles aren't lumpy.
No bake OREO truffles are ready! *this is an affiliate link and I might get a commission if you buy the product through the link at no OREO Truffles Storage. So how long can you store these no bake OREO truffle eggs? Watch how to make the oreo truffles eggs – quick video. You can have NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!! using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!!
- You need 1 packages of Double Stuf Oreos, Original will work fine as well..
- You need 4 of to 8 oz of cream cheese. (depending on the consistency you like) *I used the 4 oz* 8 oz was a bit much for me, too creamy..
- Prepare 1 of Dipping Chocolate.. I bought the one you can pop in the microwave(CandiQuik) and I also bought a 16 oz bag of Hershey White Chocolate.. they worked great!!.
If you like oreo truffles then you will LOVE these oreo truffle cookies — everyone goes crazy for them! Plus they are simple to make! If you've ever made (or eaten) oreo truffles, you'll notice this recipe is very similar. These are essentially oreo truffles but in dressed-up cookie form.
NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!! instructions
- 1.)Chop Oreos up finely in a sandwich bag or food processor. Reserve some of the crushed Oreos for garnish..
- 2.)With your hands or a spoon, combine softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until mixed well..
- 3.)Roll into 1" balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet..
- 4.) Place in the freezer for 15-30 minutes ** you want your Oreo balls to be firm, and easy to work with when dipping them**.
- 5.)While oreo balls are in freezer, melt chocolate in the microwave or use a hot water bath over heat.
- 6.) Take the Oreo Balls out of freezer, and dip them into chocolate. Sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets..
You'll never want another truffle again! Grab the recipe for Oreo Truffles. I love the ease of no-bake recipes, whether it be in the summer or when I need a quick treat to bring somewhere and don't have all the time and energy in the world to make something. These Oreo balls are such a fun and easy treat to make! Follow this simple tutorial for the best ever Oreo truffles!