Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch.
You can cook Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch
- You need 1 cup of Medium size boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled clean conch.
- You need 1 oz of Shredded natural coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Natural lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Natural orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shredded carrot.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White Juliane cut onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped celery.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut sweeten oil.
- It’s 1 of Sea salt.
- You need 1 of Cummins and spices.
Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch instructions
- Clean the shrimps and c.
- Boiled the shrimp and conch in water for 1.30 minutes or until is perfectly coo.
- Place through a thermic shock in ice cold water the shrimp and conch to stop the cooking process.
- Put the shrimp and conch in a mixing bowl.
- Add the sea salt and cummins and spices to taste with the lemon juice and orange juice.
- Add the onion, celery, and carrot.
- Let them mix together for about 2 minutes.
- Then pass all ingredients to another mixing bowl without the juice we only need to have the flavor.
- Then add the coconut cream, the shredded coconut and the sweeten coconut oil.