Simple BBQ Ribs.
You can cook Simple BBQ Ribs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple BBQ Ribs
- Prepare of Rub.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of Barbecue sauce (your choice).
- It’s 1 of rack of ribs, or country ribs.
Simple BBQ Ribs instructions
- combine all ingredients for rub into a bowl and mix. Leftovers can be stored for later.
- sprinkle rub generously over both sides of ribs, pat/rub it in with your hands.
- set grill to low heat, and place ribs in the center. close the lid, and let cook for 1 hour. (try to avoid the temptation of opening the lid to check on them).
- Brush barbecue sauce over both sides of ribs, let cook another 5 minutes.