Fragrant Spiced Tea Loaf. This fragrant bake contains rosewater, cardamon and pistachios for a Middle Eastern twist on a classic tea loaf. Transfer cooled loaf to a board; remove parchment. Chai spice tastes great in your tea mug and even better in these moist and tender loaf cakes.
Type: Fennel. tea, Medicines;Spice:Healthcare products,Pharmaceutical raw material,extract raw material,cosmetic products. Tea Leaves Red Tea & Spices by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Tea Leaves Red Tea & Spices Fragrance Reviews. You can have Fragrant Spiced Tea Loaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fragrant Spiced Tea Loaf
- Prepare 220 g of luxury dried mixed fruit.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 145 ml of water.
- It’s 175 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Prepare 5 of cardamom pods, de-seeded and crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mixed Spice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 110 g of dark muscavado sugar.
- Prepare Half of a cooking apple, cored and sliced.
Spiced Fruit Sourdough uses my easy, no-knead bread baking method to create a loaf full of rich flavour. Dried fruits are steeped in honeyed black tea and orange zest and folded into a spiced dough made the night before. Using the soaking liquid in place of water in the dough adds even more flavour.. Homemade Chai Tea Masala + Fragrant Spiced Herby Chai Tea Video Recipe.
Fragrant Spiced Tea Loaf instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan. Grease and line with parchment paper a 1lb loaf tin..
- Put the mixed dried fruit, butter and water into a pan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes.Remove from the heat and set aside to cool a little..
- Cream together the egg and sugar for 10 minutes until paler in colour using a beater. Add the cardamom and mixed spice.
- Sift the flour, bicarb of soda and salt into a separate bowl..
- Add half of the flour mixture into the egg/sugar mixture and mix gently, followed by half of the warm fruit mixture. Add the remaining half of the flour mixture followed by the remaining half of the fruit mixture until all incorporated. Mix gently as you go..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin. Pop the apple slices on top and push down into the batter slightly so they are nestled nicely. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave in the tin for 20 minutes, then turn out not a wire rack to cool..
This item's value varies wildly depending on who holds it. It has the curious power to strengthen humanity for This tea produces a lovely scent when dipped into water of just the right temperature. Adding different herbs and spices provides new. Ingredients Licorice root*, cinnamon, orange peel, star anise, vanilla extract, sarsaparilla, orange oil, natural cinnamon flavor, clove bud oil, cardamom oil *Licorice root is not intended for use during pregnancy and. Tea, Dried, Fragrant Pandan, Pandan Leaves, Pandom Wangi. more.