Instant pot Goulash. Time to ditch plain old spaghetti! Instant Pot Goulash is going to be your new favorite thing! Old-fashioned Instant Pot goulash is a classic family dish that comes together easily in your pressure cooker.
This Instant Pot Hungarian Goulash gives me all of the warm and fuzzy feels. It reminds me so much of my Mom and my childhood. Growing up, my Mom used to make goulash all the time on weekends. You can cook Instant pot Goulash using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot Goulash
- It’s 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice.
- It’s of Onion (optional).
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat or turkey.
- Prepare of Hot sauce optional.
- You need of Any spices you have on hand.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s of If I don’t have onions I use onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Basil.
- You need of Salt pepper.
- It’s of For more heat add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
This easy Instant Pot Goulash recipe produces perfectly moist and flavourful beef goulash, Hungarian style. It is a hearty and delicious meal that can be enjoyed all year round. This Instant Pot Goulash recipe is the American-style Beef Goulash, which is different from the traditional Learn how to cook Flavorful & Easy Instant Pot Goulash (Pressure Cooker Goulash)! It is one of our favorite weeknight meals!
Instant pot Goulash step by step
- Brown hamburger in instant pot, then drain grease, and Sauté onions with hamburger And seasoning..
- Then when you have the onions how you like them add the tomato juice and noodles mix up some. Make sure all noodles are covered in the liquid..
- Cook on low pressure time for cooking 0. Quick release. Hopefully the noodles won’t burn on the bottom..
- Top with cheese (I like to leave it set to soak up the juice more 10-15 mins on keep warm, till the noodles are bigger and there’s no liquid, this one turns out perfect).
- I added some sweet peppers because I needed to use them up before they went bad, I normally wouldn’t have peppers in this..
More family-friendly Instant Pot recipes: https. This Instant Pot Goulash is a rich, hearty meal that the whole family will love! Tender and flavorful beef goulash is the perfect comfort food for cold days! Instant Pot Goulash is a pressure cooked American style beef goulash. Made in an instant with Italian spices, elbow macaroni noodles, a tomato sauce and ground beef.