Amanda's paleo frittata. This easy paleo frittata is the perfect way to use up leftovers! The frittata is delicious cold so it's perfect for for packed lunches. Paleo Meatball Frittata (The Castaway Kitchen).
I love, love, love sun-dried tomatoes in a frittata. Get this entire list of Paleo frittata recipes – enjoy a slice of frittata for breakfast or for lunch, dinner Usually egg-based and with filled meat and delicious veggies, frittatas are the perfect complete meal. Enjoy your greens by baking them with delicious bacon! You can cook Amanda's paleo frittata using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amanda's paleo frittata
- Prepare 9 of organic eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of organic Spanish onion.
- You need 2 of organic cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of organic button mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of leaves organic tuscan kale.
- Prepare 3 of pieces of ham.
- You need 1 tbsp of organic parsley.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. With only a handful of ingredients, this super simple recipe lets fresh. In this video, I make a delicious paleo frittata that is packed full of amazing ingredients such as cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, crispy bacon. This Paleo Mushroom Leek Frittata is easy, delicious, and healthy!
Amanda's paleo frittata step by step
- Chop all vegetables into bite size pieces. Add oil to pan and sautée onions first, then garlic, mushrooms next, and finally the kale..
- Add veggies to a light greased pan. Whisk eggs together and pour on top. Lightly mix eggs and veggies together. Dice the ham and place on top, then sprinkle chopped parsley over everything..
- Put into an oven at 375 until the eggs are set in the middle of the pan, and it's done!.
- For a paleo diet you aren't supposed to use salt but after cooking I added a little salt and pepper to taste. You don't have to use everything organic it was just my choice. You can swap out any of those veggies/meat for your personal favorites..
Great as a make ahead paleo breakfast. Like all frittatas, this one is endlessly versatile. The recipe here is very simple and minimalist, and really brings out the flavor of the tomatoes, but you can switch it up a little with other vegetables as well. Paleo Sausage and Mushroom Frittata Recipe. This simple sausage and mushroom frittata recipe is an easy meal you can use for weeknight dinners, brunch, or meal prep.