Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak.
You can have Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pack of dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak instructions
- In your Crock-Pot on high add oil and flour. Make roux. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add 2 cups water and bouillon cubes. Add lid for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, mix 2/3rd soup mix with bread crumbs water spices let bread crumbs soak up water for a minute, them add beef and mix well. Form oval patties of mixture..
- After 1 hour, add beef patties. Lid back on for another 2-3 hours til patties are fully cooked, and gravy has thickened..
- Tip: does not need extra salt. If low sodium options are available, I recommend them for this dish..